MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
– Designing electromechanical systems for factories, commercial and industrial buildings.
– Extraction of materials used in the electromechanical system.
– Prepare volume estimates for the project.
– Prepare as-built drawings, test…
– Coordinate with other departments to change and repair design drawings according to the opinion of the investor.
– Detect design flaws and take corrective measures.
– Ensuring the quality, the program conforms to the approved specification and schedule.
– Other jobs related to the design department, and under the direction of the boss.
– Specific work will be discussed in the interview
– Proficient in design software Autocad, Revit,…
– Proficient in MS Office skills: Word, Excel,…
– Proficient in design stages for a project and skills in designing electromechanical systems.
– Have 2 years or more experience in designing M&E works in the industry (we want to see the typical designs you have)
– Have you ever designed; work; contact with industrial works
– Details will be discussed in the interview
– Ability to work independently, be dynamic, have good communication skills and sense of responsibility at work.
– Honesty, enthusiasm, discipline.
– Ensure on schedule and work effectively under high pressure
.- Fluent in specialized English is an advantage.
– Salary: from 15 million/month + KPIs + bonus
– Enjoy the benefits as prescribed by the Law
– Other benefits according to the company’s regulations such as vacation, travel, salary increase, …
– Insurance + 13th month salary
– Trained in the specific expertise of the construction industry.
- Have the opportunity to regularly work with foreign partners (Japan, Korea), professional environment with many opportunities for learning and development
- Application Deadline: April 30, 2021
- Send CV to email: email@example.com
- Tel: 0964 311 223