– Reading and understanding drawings, dissecting volumes, making detailed construction progress tables, manpower and materials in a timely manner as required.
– Strictly manage contractors, contracting teams and take over every step in the construction process.
– Regularly and continuously urge contractors and construction teams to execute on schedule approved by the investor
– Coordinate with the design department, the material department: to ensure the correct construction according to the drawings with the highest technical and artistic quality, use the right type of approved materials, and give timely feedback to the customers. avoid mistakes before construction.
– Report daily work, regularly exchange information.
– Graduated from University, College, Intermediate School of Construction
– Understanding of construction materials, system of technical standards of works, regulations, standards and regulations on construction steps.
– Experience in supervision of finishing construction (furniture, plastering, tiling, painting, plaster, windows, doors, rolling doors, steel structures…)
– Expertise in the field of factories, industrial buildings…
– Proficient in English is an advantage.
– 2+ years of experience in a similar position. (Male between the ages of 25-35).
– Basic knowledge of Autocad, Project, estimating software… and MS office support software (Word, Excel, Power point)…
– Ability to work independently, be dynamic, have good communication skills and sense of responsibility at work.
– Honesty, enthusiasm, discipline.
– Ensure on schedule and work effectively under high pressure
.- Fluent in specialized English is an advantage.
– Salary 14 million / month + KPI + bonus
– Enjoy the benefits as prescribed by law
– Other benefits according to the company’s regulations such as vacation, travel, salary increase, …
– Insurance + 13th month salary
– Trained in the specialty of construction design.
– Have the opportunity to work regularly with foreign partners (Japan, Korea), professional environment with many opportunities for learning and development